Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30 Days- day 17

day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Hmm...ive been giving this some thought for a while. And i actually have a few people I would like to switch places with for a little bit. I would like to switch places with my parents, so they can each have a day with no stress or physical pain. I would like to switch with my husband, so we can walk a day in eachothers shoes and truly see what the other goes thru. I would like to switch with a random stranger, just bc it would be interesting and totally out of my comfort zone. and lastly...i would love to switch with each of my daughters. To be a little girl again, with no worries or fears or bills or stressors or anything...that would be amazing. bc lets be honest...they both live a pretty blessed (aka SPOILED) life lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment