1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
- My Kindle. I freaking WORSHIP the thing!!!
2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
- Its actually not far off from what i wanted it to be! Ever since i was super super young, all I ever wanted to be was married with 2 daughters. I occasionally pictures myself as a teacher or nurse...but for the most part it was ALWAYS as a sahm to 2 daughters <3 Now the Navy wife part...thats a whole other story lol!
3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
- however Hershey makes their chocolate. THAT is my fave ;)
4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
- I take a pill ;) JUUUUUST kidding lol. I take a step back and usually drive to spend the night at my parents. Nothing chases the fears or anxiety away like sleeping in your childhood home.
5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
- It wont last forever. Keep busy. Pick up a new hobby. Make new friends (but be careful of the infamous military wife drama). DONT count down days...count down paychecks!!! And make sure you keep the lines of communication open with your deployed spouse. That is KEY!