Saturday, February 6, 2010

Smile, even when you dont want to

hmmm...where to start on updates, lol?

so most of you saw my U/S pics from thursday. Delilah is growing so well! Doc said she looked perfect, when she called me friday morning with the results. On a bad note, my placenta previa hasnt gotten better at all. so boooo on that. I have my next U/S in 6 weeks (ill be 34 weeks at it) and if it is still there, or has moved and is still really low, then we will be schedualing a c-section for within 2 weeks.

Alot of people have asked me why they want to take her so early. Well, placenta previa is where the babies placenta covers the mothers cervix. so basically, if i suddenly went into labor right now, there is no where for the baby to come out vaginally. and for some who have it, when they start to dialate, it causes the placenta to detach from the uterus, causing a placental abruption, which can have dire consequences for both momma and baby. And since I went into pre-term labor with Addison at 32 weeks and was having contractions every 2 minutes, they are concerned about that happening again with this pregnancy.

C Sections scare the CRAP outta me! but ill save that can of worms for a whole diff blog as my due date gets closer lol!!!

My birthday is coming up! woohoo! its in a week, and im excited! im ready to NOT be 21 anymore lol! and the day after my bday is v-day, which i get to spend with my mini me <3

Speaking of my mini me, Addison's 3rd birthday is coming up way too fast lol!!! i STILL have no idea what i am doing for it! ahhh, i cant believe my baby girl will be 3! C-A-RAZZZZZY!

where on earth is the pause button, lol?

1 comment:

  1. OMG Addison is going to be 3!!! I remember when she just turned 1!! and to Delilah...beautiful ultrasound pics!! I bet Mommy loves those :)

    Love Cat

    ReplyDelete