Friday, June 11, 2010

No more kiddos, por favor!

No, im not joking in the headline. I seriously do not want anymore kids.

If you know me personally, then you will know that i have always wanted atleast 4 kids. It was my dream for the longest time, and i really felt like it was in Gods Plan for me to have that many, if not 1 or 2 more.

then chris and i started TTC for a baby when he returned home from his first deployment. It was hard. Harder than i thought it would be. Over a year later, we finally got pregnant and a month shy of 2 years since he returned from that deployment, our beautiful little angel was here. Not to mention, the seizure I had a couple hours after she was born has me a little nervous to go thru all that again and not have such a good outcome as I did before...

Everyone told me how hard it is to have 2 kids, as opposed to 1. But i just dont see it. For me, it is easier to raise Addison and Delilah right now, on my own with no help from Chris, than it was to raise Addy as a newborn WITH Chris's help. I know alot of it has to do with the fact that im older and more mature this time around, plus i thrive on chaos. i truly do!

when Lilah was born, it felt like this little piece of my heart that had been missing without me knowing it, finally clicked into place. Being a mommy to my 2 little girls is the most amazing experience of my life. I live and breathe for them, and im proud to admit that to anyone that asks. My children are my life. I just feel so satisfied with the kids I have now. I honestly do not want anymore. No, im not saying that bc things are hard, bc like I said, it is extremely easy for me!

I just...dont want any more kids. So many people have already asked me a gazzilion times when we are going to start trying for a boy. Who says we HAVE to try for a boy? Is there some unspoken law somwhere, saying that just bc we have 2 girls means we have to hve a boy? Yes, im sure my husband would appreciate a boy, but that man truly loves his daughters more than words could express. As for me, i never really wanted a boy. Ive always wanted girls, and my wish was granted.

Plus...girls have cuter clothes and bows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment