Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Blog Entry, 2nd Deployment

Like the title says, this is my first blog entry, during our 2nd deployment.

I've been kicking around the idea of starting a journal, to write thoughts and letters to my husband and daughters, to read after this deployment. But then again, who really does the whole journal thing again? honestly, its all about online blogs now, am i right? and truthfully, pens are kinda rare and very easy to dissapear in my house, so odds are an old fashioned journal wouldnt make it past 1 or 2 entries lol!

I've decided to name this blog "Dear Deployment, We Hate you". bc its true lol. i do hate deployments. But just bc i personally hate it, doesnt mean it makes me any less proud of my husband. I can b**** and complain about him being gone and missing this and that, but seriously...HE is the one having to miss so much. And he has NEVER complained about it, not once. I know it is hurting him, to miss so much of our 3 year old Addisons life, and now to be missing the birth of our 2nd daughter, Delilah. But hes handling it like a champ. He doesnt like to talk about it tho, but im pretty sure its bc he doesnt want to worry me. what a sweetie. Gotta love him.

Crap, i think i got off topic. yea, that tends to happen when i talk about my family lol. what can i say, im a lucky lucky girl!!!

Where was I?

Oh yea. so pretty much, this is my blog. lol. I will post alot (hopefully) in it during the next 7 months or so. So yea....stay tuned :)

2 comments: