Tuesday, August 24, 2010

30 Days- Day 2

day 2- the meaning behind your blog name

The meaning behind my blog name. Hmmm. Well, my blog was originally called "Dear Deployment, We Hate You..." bc i started it while Sailor Man was deployed. Once he came home, i was racking my mind on what to rename it. Took me a few days but I Finally settled on the name "Inside the Insanity...of our Everyday Lives". It just kinda popped in my head and rung a bell. Not that im calling our day to day life insane or anything bad like that. I just feel that those of us who are Navy Wives and Moms, that we live with a little insanity from time to time. Our children can drive us crazy. The ships schedule can cause a gray hair. Our responsibility's may make us a little batty every once in a while. things are always breaking and/or needing replaced. Etc Etc Etc.

A little insanity is never a bad thing...it makes life interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment