Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Days- Day 9

i am really loving this 30 days of blogging!!!! Its great to have a daily prompt, so I know longer skip blogging bc i have nothing to think of to blog lol. so here we are, Day 9 :)

Day 9- Something you're proud of in the past few days

Well, this may be stupid, but i'm proud that i finally lost 5lbs (part of the 10 that i gained after Sailor Man came home). I haaate working out and limiting my food (which is hard to do since I'm breastfeeding Itty Bitty and have to keep my food intake up). So instead of doing that, I have completely taken out my addiction to soda. It was crazy, i used to drink upwards of 6 cans of Mountain Dew a day. it was baaaad! And sure, i may still have the occasional Soda if I'm out and about, but for the most part I have replaced it with either Tea or Water or Lemonaid.

so i may seem pretty self involved, but im proud of that 5lbs lol! 5 more till im at pre Itty Bitty weight, and then 10 more after that to get to pre princess weight :)

3 comments:

  1. Woooo Hoo!! Congrats on the cutting out soda, and losing the 5 lbs. Major props maam! I couldnt imagine not having a pepsi in a day. I AM NOT a happy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its crazy how much those little cans can add to your waistline! I always cut soda first when I am trying to drop weight. I also notice less "pooch" in my belly right away! I have read that its because soda makes you retain lots of water too.

    Congrats though! And PS, I dont think its stupid at all....we all like to look and feel good! Nothing wrong with being proud of it!

    ReplyDelete